Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The QC HIV Timeline



1993
HIV sentinel surveillance began in Quezon City
1996
QC enacted Ordinance SP-380, S-95 to institutionalize QC’s STI/HIV/AIDS prevention campaign
1998
Philippines enacted AIDS Prevention and Control Act
1999
QC enacted Ordinance No. SP-838, S-99 on the Quezon City STD/AIDS Council (QCSAC); QCSAC was established
2001
QC enacted Ordinance SP 1053, S-2001 (Quezon City AIDS Prevention and Control Ordinance) amendment of 1999 ordinance
2008
SaMACKA founded
2009
QC HD hires 10 peer educators for the MSM program
2009
PhilHealth approves outpatient HIV treatment package (inpatient treatment already covered)
2010
LPRAP launched; QC sought & received funds for HIV (new SHC, Sundown, etc.)
2011
QCHD hires 10 more PEs
2012
QC identified as a highest priority (Category A) city for accelerated HIV/AIDS interventions
2012
National AMTP5 Investment Plan developed/launched
2012
QC named as Philippines participant to ACGZ
End of 2012
QCHD opens the first Sundown Clinic to cater to MSM
2011
QCHD expresses willingness to participate in UNICEF-supported programs/QC sends letter to Mayor to confirm City Health Office’s participation (to facilitate data gathering/consultations)
2012
PNAC Secretariat confirmed intention to participate in local investment planning
Nov-Dec 2012
QC Investment Plan kicks off
IP consultant gathers data, holds consultations and prepares draft

Draft circulated to program managers in QC; PNAC Secretariat; UN Joint Team on AIDS particularly UNDP, UNAIDS, and UNICEF.
Dec 2012
Draft presented to QCSAC

Revisions made
Dec 2012
Final draft of QC Investment Plan submitted to PNAC Secretariat and UNDP

QC Health Officer asks ‘Where are we now?’ – this triggers mapping of existing HIV resources in QC by QC HIV Program Manager
2013
PLHIV can collect ARV from Bernardo SHC, as clinic prepares to become a satellite Treatment Hub
Nov 2013-Feb 2014
HIV resource mapping in QC
March 2014


December 2014
Investment plan used in QC Program Implementation Review and Strategic Planning

Geographic and Prgrammatic Mapping 


3 comments:

  1. There is another great option to cure herpes, with herpes home remedy. It is simply because so many of us don't know the right one to meet at the right time . I was deadly in pain of herpes for six months, I tried different cure but it could not heal, one day my friend Jane saw a testimony of a lady'Edith' on this blog. how her herpes was cure by Dr Akhigbe with his herbal medicine cure that can help to heal the blister and sores of herpes totally.We write to him through his email, drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he told us that he was going to help us. He prepared the medicine and sent it to us through UPS courier services , he also instructed me on how i will be drinking the herbal medicine for three weeks. My dear brothers and sisters, Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine cure is real and it cure my herpes totally. So i must testify of him, he is a good man and i call him daddy.. If there any one out there that need his help because Dr Akhigbe cure different diseases.. Please contact him on his email... drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can also whatApp him with these number +2348142454860 Dr Akhigbe is good herbalist man to be trust..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr OYAKHIRE Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( HIV ),I Was Diagnosed With Hiv
    Virus Last Month,And i Looked For Solution To
    Be Cure,Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On How Dr
    OYAKHIRE Cured Hiv Virus,I Decided To Contact Dr OYAKHIRE ,I Contacted Him and He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health,He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly HIV Virus Within 1week, I Am Now Hiv Negative.My Brothers And Sisters I
    know That There Are So Many People That Have
    this Same HIV Virus Please Dr OYAKHIRE is here To Help you too,And please Help Me To Thank Dr OYAKHIRE For Curing Me, I’m Cured By Dr.OYAKHIRE Herbal Medicine,His Contact you can whatapps him on is phone number okay
    here is the number on Whatsapp,
    (+2349039208180 or email droyakhire7@gmail.com
    (1) HIV / AIDS
    (2) CANCER
    (3) HERPES
    (4) DIABETES
    (5) HERPERTITIS B
    (6) HPV
    (7)EX BACK
    (8)Tinnitus
    (9) stroke
    (10) asthma
    (11) fibroid

    ReplyDelete